Saturday, March 17, 2007

Still More Squishes!

Square 47- From Laurie McDonald in Jacksonville, Florida

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've made a moon-catchin' net,
And I'm goin' huntin' tonight,
I'll run along swingin' it over my head,
And grab for that big ball of light.

So tomorrow just look at the sky,
And if there's no moon you can bet,
I've found what I sought and I finally caught
The moon in my moon-catchin' net.

But if the moon's still shinin' there,
Look close underneath and you'll get
A clear look at me in the sky swingin' free
With a star in my moon-catchin' net.
~Shel Silverstein

Wishing you the courage to dream big and to chase those dreams to the stars and back!


Square 48- From the Howorth Family in Tualatin, Oregon

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

When you dream, dream big,
As big as the ocean, blue.
'Cause when you dream it might come true.
But when you dream, dream big.

And when you laugh, be sure to laugh out loud,
'Cause it will carry all your cares away.
And when you see, see the beauty all around and in yourself,
And it will help you feel okay.
~Ryan Shupe & the Rubberband


Square 49- From The Wan Family in Bangor, Maine

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

May the light of your family's love always lead you home!

No comments: